It’s 2021 and content marketing still remains a powerful growth strategy.
But there several bottlenecks that can easily render any content marketing project useless.
- hiring the right people to manage, create, & distribute content
- social content distribution strategies that actually work
- using SEO to drive not only traffic, but revenue
- content saturation in most markets
- converting readers to leads
… and many others.
We’re sharing everything we know about how we’re solving these major content marketing problems — in our new series, Grow With Content.
You’ll also be learning from marketing leaders we’ll be collaborating with. They’re coming from leading brands like Alyce, SuperOffice, The Predictive Index, and many others.
If you’d like to stay updated for when we publish new guides in this series, sign up below.
- How To Hire Blog Writers (Without Reducing Content Quality)We just spent about three weeks looking for blog writers. (For clarification: by “we,” I mean our managing editor, Rennie, and I, Victor.) During those three weeks, we went through a long, frustrating hiring process. The problem wasn’t finding writers; you’d agree there’s no shortage of writers out there. The problem was finding writers who […]
- How To Attract & Win B2B Buyers Using Content + ABMIf, as a marketer, you’ve ever partnered with your sales team to: Create case studies to help them close deals Run a webinar targeted at specific potential customers Create content to educate specific prospects or accounts and convert them into leads … then you’ve at least participated in Account-Based Marketing (ABM). And for most marketers […]